Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 Extra-Life Charity Event: What You Need To Know.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Extra-Life Charity Event: What You Need To Know.

Hello Gamer Family!

It's that time of year again to "let our powers combine!"- LOL
    We are encouraging all gamers from all platforms to unite and participate in the Extra Life charity event on November 2nd 2013. Just like last year, we will be gathering in solidarity under one umbrella team by the name of "PMS Pandora's Hope". This year our goal is to have 100% fundraising participation.

But what is Extra-Life?
    Extra Life begins at exactly 8 a.m. in your local time zone on Saturday, November 2, 2013 and ends at 8 a.m on Sunday, November 3, 2013. If you can’t make this day work, you can do Extra-Life whenever it's convenient for you. Some folks even break it into smaller chunks of time. All funds raised by any means you choose go to support the Children's Miracle Network hospital you selected during sign-up.

What do I have to play Games on?
    You can play any game you want on anything you want! Consoles, PC's, Tabletop, even Facebook and Mobile games too! Any Game counts!

Is Extra-Life Tax Deductable?

YES! Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All donors will receive an IRS compliant tax receipt.

How can YOU Help?
    Spread the word! Social Media is the new and fastest way for "Word of Mouth" today. Follow Pandora's Hope Charity team on Twitter: @PMSCharity and on Facebook: Facebook.com/PMSCharity

Some Hashtags we use are: #PMSClan #PMSCharity #PandorasHope #DonorDrive #CMNHospitals #ExtraLife

We have a lot of cool plans for the event this year and with the actual marathon day months away; we will have much more information to share closer to the event, including Streaming Schedules for each platform for you to tune in to or sign up to even stream your gaming live on the PMS|H2O Clan Stream!

In the meantime, you should go register! During that process choose the “Join a Team” option Team: PMS Pandora's Hope , to be a hero with your fellow PMS ladies and H2O men for those in need.

Also, if you have already signed up and did not choose a team and want to join PMS Pandora's Hope please use the following email address to request the change. [email protected] Make sure to include your name, email address and the name of the team you would like to join.

If you don't want to sign up but wish to make a donation to our team group as an Individual, you can still do that!
    Click Here To Make A Donation To Pandora's Hope Extra-Life Team!

If you have any questions please contact - Dangerdoll PMS or Tex PMS

We are looking forward to playing with all of you big-hearted gamers for this cause as well as future ones <3

Are you ready to Play Games & Heal Kids? SIGN UP TODAY!
    :mvclap:

***Click HERE to check out a special video on how you can be a hero in a child's life.***

Yours Truly,
    The Charity Division, Pandora's Hope
    @PMSCharity

Helpful links:
    Extra Life FAQ's

SAFETY

Multimedia Kit

:mvpmsh2o:
    Last edited by Texadecimal; 07-11-2013, 04:23 PM.

Re: 2013 Extra Life Charity Event

I'm sure all those who have signed up already received the email to vote on this year's EL shirt design but just in case here is the link http://cmnh.co/51

Comment

We are at 20 participants and $3112.00 which is AWESOME
      Ok guys time to amp things up!

*** HERE ***

Comment

Hey guys keep on keepin' on! Here are the FAQ's in case some of you are on the fence about signing up!Extra Life FAQ's

Happy Gaming!

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerdoll PMS View Post
          We are at 20 participants and $3112.00 which is AWESOME
          Ok guys time to amp things up!
          Sign up for the PMS Pandora's Hope team so we can Play games. Heal kids.

*** HERE ***
          So awesome ... were gonna blow everyone out of the water

Extra-life 2015 Pixie PMS

Blessed to have my Best Friend and SoulMate H2O Pan :mvlove: in my Life.

Comment

I'm signed up I signed up for the Hero's Club. I actually made my own team by accident but with some help from support I got moved to PMS Pandora's Hope. Lets Game!

<3 My Loves <3
            *Clover * Sissy * Aloma * Miss Bliss * Mz Salty * Balare * Atarla * Juice Box *<3

Comment

I will be signing up. Can't wait to game with you all
              Bigs: PMS ZAKII & PMS HEAT Lils: PMS Miss Bliss & PMS Clopez89
              PIC-PMS Cougar Thanks To RaylaDevine PMS For The Sig

Comment

Gonna be a blast, as always!!

Comment

You know Im there!!!!!!!!!
                  Love to my lil sis's PMS Jobimonster and PMS Siffow !!!!!!
                  R.I.P. My dear freind DP

sigpic

Comment

Woot Woot!

We've gor 34 Team Members and $3,496 raised so far! It's a great start everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by PMS ClaraBarton View Post
                      Woot Woot!

We've gor 34 Team Members and $3,496 raised so far! It's a great start everyone!
                      Jackie|Nick|Anna|Lele Mommy loves you!

Comment

just started a thread up on my mine so hopefully we can get some more involved.

Comment

Where link it if you will

Extra-life 2015 Pixie PMS

Blessed to have my Best Friend and SoulMate H2O Pan :mvlove: in my Life.

Comment

Feeling proud to be on our Extra-Life team?

There is a thread under Sigs and Graphics where you can get sigs, user bars and Easter Eggs to show off your Extra Life love!
                            Last edited by PMS ClaraBarton; 05-31-2013, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Extra-Life Update!

Currently, we have $3,546.00 Raised and 42 Participants! Let's keep those donations and sign-ups coming in!

Stay Tuned for Tips for raising money for your Cause!

Comment

Working...
                              X