Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pax Prime 2013

Who plans to go to Pax Prime 2013?

Much Bro Love to H2O Monsta and PMS SassyCassie!
    RIP: My brother H2O Timberwolf! You will be missed!

Re: Pax Prime 2013

Let us all get through PAX East. As of now I am planning.

Comment

I always plan on it!

<3 teh sisters: PMS Eternityx, PMS Shifty, PMS JinxJinx, PMS Busta!
      Unofficial big sis PMS Cougar is the BEST!
      Extra Hugs: PMS Vertigo|PMS HeyJudee|PMS Tech|PMS Devinski

Comment

I really really want to I enjoyed it so much last yr! Just depends on the hubby money and all that blah blah blah lol
        sigpic
        Shout out to my Big: PMS Kiwi
        Shout out to My Lil and Bestie: PMS Gentlest Star
        :mvlove: My Hubby H2O To 1337
        Thank you H2O To 1337 for the sig

Comment

I plan on being there, this will be the 3rd year in a row

Big Bro: Dink H2O (clown)

Comment

DONT FORGET

It's 4 days this year. They added Monday (Labor Day) this year. I suggest getting 100$ saved up by the end of this month, and watch pax prime twitter like a hawk, if you dont get 4 day passes by the end of a few hours, consider them sold out.

This will be year number 7 in a row for me, it's insane how small the venue was the first year i went, in Bellevue, maybe the size of one of the 6 floors there are now. (was also the year i met PMS EM [she was awzum] and the year she took me and a friend out to dinner with bungie employees, franky and shiska woot)
            Last edited by SkywalkerX; 03-04-2013, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Skywalker! I'll definitely be there!

Clan parents: PMS Cougar& Freemann H2O
              Love my Sisters: PanicMoon | Skittles|AgentCoke|Star
              Much Love to my H2O: H2O Sparda! ♥

Comment

Originally posted by H2O SkywalkerX View Post
                It's 4 days this year. They added Monday (Labor Day) this year. I suggest getting 100$ saved up by the end of this month, and watch pax prime twitter like a hawk, if you dont get 4 day passes by the end of a few hours, consider them sold out.
                Thanks for your info Skywlaker. I plan on attending, and hope that within the hours of it becoming available, I'll be able to get my tickets as I will be traveling from Sweden to attend, and not getting tickets would be tragic! :mvshakefist:
                sigpic
                I'm all about love, rainbows, unicorns, and sometimes pandabears.

Comment

Yeah they will release PAX Prime information after PAX East (March 25th ish).

Comment

I plan on going if i can save enough money after rtx

Comment

Any idea where PAX Prime will be taking place? It won't be east coast, will it?

EDIT: Nvm.. I found out its in Seattle again.. >_< So its always gonna be either east or west coast.. Nothing more centralized ?
                      Last edited by Sonico H2O; 03-12-2013, 05:35 PM.
                      Big high-five to my good friend & partner: Rabbit PMS
                      Xbox Live: Zero Sonico X | PSN: Xeriak | Twitter: @SonicoH2O | Sonico H2O on Raptr | Sonico H2O's Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by FantomexX H2O View Post
                        Any idea where PAX Prime will be taking place? It won't be east coast, will it?

EDIT: Nvm.. I found out its in Seattle again.. >_< So its always gonna be either east or west coast.. Nothing more centralized ?
                        pax prime has been held in the seattle area since it's conception 9 years ago (2004). (it was also the first pax event)

There was talk of a texas event, but it looks like they did a pax australia this year instead.

If you're in the middle of the country and have to choose, choose Pax Prime. It's far superior and it's 4 days this year instead of 3 :]
                        Last edited by SkywalkerX; 03-12-2013, 05:41 PM.

Comment

plane ticket is also slightly cheaper to Seattle, compared to Boston. At least from where I'm flying from.

Ironically I have 3 days worth of badges for PAX East this year, but cannot go due to circumstances that took place recently.

But I do want to plan to at least attend the next PAX event.
                          Big high-five to my good friend & partner: Rabbit PMS
                          Xbox Live: Zero Sonico X | PSN: Xeriak | Twitter: @SonicoH2O | Sonico H2O on Raptr | Sonico H2O's Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by FantomexX H2O View Post
                            plane ticket is also slightly cheaper to Seattle, compared to Boston. At least from where I'm flying from.

Ironically I have 3 days worth of badges for PAX East this year, but cannot go due to circumstances that took place recently.

But I do want to plan to at least attend the next PAX event.
                            Pax prime tickets will go on sale shortly after the end of this month (end of pax east) and the 4 day passes will probably be sold out within 12 hours (they were last year) so if you plan on going keep an eye on pax prime twitter where they'll announce tickets are on sale.

Comment

the main reason they sold out within 12 hours was cause of the LoL tournament that went on and the sponsors reserved 3 day passes for all the players and whatnot lol... hopefully this year they wont sell out as quick..
                              Also Check out my Twitch Channel! Twitch.tv/Stearic

Comment

Working...
                              X