Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAX East 2013 (Mar 22nd to 24th) - Registration and Hotels are live!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PAX East 2013 (Mar 22nd to 24th) - Registration and Hotels are live!

My PAX East panel got accepted!!! "Mental Health and Video Games - Science vs Stigma"
    Love to my big sister PMS Texas Angel and little sister PMS Miss Jedi!!!

Comment

OK, its been long awaited, but you all can know now and I know your all SUPER EXCITED!!! This guy will be at PAX EAST!!! Booo yaa!!!
      Big Bro: Born 2 Kill H2O
      Little Bros: H2O Marine77 & H2O Toggle

Comment

Originally posted by Yeti H2O View Post
        OK, its been long awaited, but you all can know now and I know your all SUPER EXCITED!!! This guy will be at PAX EAST!!! Booo yaa!!!
        Lame. I'm not going anymore because of this.
        Read my stuff on Nerdistdotcom!

Comment

Originally posted by LinkSmash PMS View Post
          Lame. I'm not going anymore because of this.

Fine then! I'm sure I can find someone else to dance on lol :mvboogie:

Comment

Hey I bought my plane ticket today and I still have 2-3 slots in my room at the Seaport! Lemme know!

Comment

OK , I have gotten deal if you all want it, its 149 a night in the Chandler Inn , it a European style hotel , and its within a 10 minute cab ride to the show , also in the bar underneath it on Saturday and Sunday i am offering a 15 percent off your bill for brunch ( since i own the brunch lol ) if you are interested please send me a PM by Tuesday so i can let them know how many rooms will be needed? the discount code is PMS. if i dont hear from anyone by Tuesday they wont be able to hold a block of rooms as that's the same weekend graduation is for the local colleges.
              PMS DarkAngel H2O Wheatley H2O Oskietje
              Special thanks to PMS RaylaDevine for the Siggy

Comment

I'll be flying in on Thursday! I'll see everyone!

Comment

Hey everyone! I'm driving from Toronto to Boston and I'm looking for people who don't want to drop $400 on a flight but may want to split gas with me. My car will cost $100 in gas each way, so I'm thinking if I can find 3 people, we can each pitch $50 there and back and it would be 100s of $$ less than a flight :P If you're interested, PM me or hit me up on twitter @_aloma <3 xoxo

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Guerin247 View Post
                    OK , I have gotten deal if you all want it, its 149 a night in the Chandler Inn , it a European style hotel , and its within a 10 minute cab ride to the show , also in the bar underneath it on Saturday and Sunday i am offering a 15 percent off your bill for brunch ( since i own the brunch lol ) if you are interested please send me a PM by Tuesday so i can let them know how many rooms will be needed? the discount code is PMS. if i dont hear from anyone by Tuesday they wont be able to hold a block of rooms as that's the same weekend graduation is for the local colleges.
                    Going to talk to the ppl I'm possibly rooming with and let you know
                    Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all...
                    Big: JeepChick PMS | Betty PMS
                    Lil: Cortana Siffow PMS | PMS Poptarts
                    <3 My H2O: H2O OnTuesdays
                    @Victoryoftheppl, CM @ Noiz.gg

Comment

I'm from Kingston and am very interested to drop down for a ride! Paying for gas is not a problem, let me know if it's cool with you!
                      Last edited by H2O Arthrag; 01-26-2013, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KTNPWNS PMS View Post
                        Hey I bought my plane ticket today and I still have 2-3 slots in my room at the Seaport! Lemme know!
                        I may need a room. I'll keep you posted though just in case!
                        Read my stuff on Nerdistdotcom!

Comment

I'll be there!

<3 teh sisters: PMS Eternityx, PMS Shifty, PMS JinxJinx, PMS Busta!
                          Unofficial big sis PMS Cougar is the BEST!
                          Extra Hugs: PMS Vertigo|PMS HeyJudee|PMS Tech|PMS Devinski

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Agent Coke View Post
                            I'll be there!
                            Oh snaps!

Comment

Originally posted by Yeti H2O View Post
                              Oh snaps!
                              LOL; Frag Doll Party round 2 Yeti? :mvgiggle:

<3 teh sisters: PMS Eternityx, PMS Shifty, PMS JinxJinx, PMS Busta!
                              Unofficial big sis PMS Cougar is the BEST!
                              Extra Hugs: PMS Vertigo|PMS HeyJudee|PMS Tech|PMS Devinski

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Agent Coke View Post
                                LOL; Frag Doll Party round 2 Yeti? :mvgiggle:
                                Most definitely!!

Comment

Working...
                                X