Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAX East 2013 (Mar 22nd to 24th) - Registration and Hotels are live!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PAX East 2013 (Mar 22nd to 24th) - Registration and Hotels are live!

always wanted to go to something like this hope everyone has fun i will be sticking to the free/cheap really lame conventions in missouri lol

Comment

I just joined but hopefully i can see everyone there :P

Comment

Bought my plane ticket a few days ago, I'm going YAY!!! I'm super excited ^__^

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Vadocity View Post
          Most likely gonna cancel since all the close hotels are booked. I don't want a dull weekend because of being limited to a far away hotel (2+ miles) and having to worry about transportation. Plus, I want to meet people there, not go back to a far away hotel where no one is at, lol.

BUT, if anyone has ANY space available at the Westin or Seaport, I will pay pretty good rent even for a floor spot. Beer is on me, as an added bonus.
          YO, you can come with me and my guys. We'll have a blast.
          How old are you though? We tend to eat alcohol for breakfast.

Comment

hows traveling by bus nowadays and or is it cheaper than plane tickets

Comment

Originally posted by PMS BiPolar View Post
              Bought my plane ticket a few days ago, I'm going YAY!!! I'm super excited ^__^
              OMG East is straight up turning into an NA COD 360-fest. Going to be awesome!
              BIG hearts: Lil Hoov --- LIL hearts: Vertigo, Postcrossed, & TiNkTiNk
              EXTRA hearts: Cougar, Foxeh, Lady Eve, Pony, & the Mod Squad
              SPECIAL hearts to my space captain, H2O Casper

Comment

If anyone is looking for a three day pass, my leave schedule has changed so I won't be attending.

Comment

I'm going! I'll be a PAX Enforcer. <3
                  ~*twitter.com/cortanav*~
                  °˖ ✧Test Maven for Bungie✧˖ °

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby PMS View Post
                    OMG East is straight up turning into an NA COD 360-fest. Going to be awesome!
                    Haha! Call of duty partyyyy. ^__^

Comment

• Re: PAX East 2013 (Mar 22nd to 24th) - Registration and Hotels are live!

I am ready for March to be here already.
                      sigpic

Comment

I am going as well, however, I am driving

It's going to be a LONG trip http://mapq.st/W6ZYkU

Comment

Originally posted by Cortana Siffow PMS View Post
                          I'm going! I'll be a PAX Enforcer. <3
                          Lucky! I have tried for 2 of the last 3 years at Prime to be an Enforcer. Never worked out.

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Aloma View Post
                            I am going as well, however, I am driving

It's going to be a LONG trip http://mapq.st/W6ZYkU
                            Not that long. I'm used to 22 hour road trips. Lots of music!!!!

Comment

I have a family member willing to help me with a flight and food money (currently unemployed), but I am looking to either work or scrounge up a 3 day pass and a place to crash at night.

<3 teh sisters: PMS Eternityx, PMS Shifty, PMS JinxJinx, PMS Busta!
                              Unofficial big sis PMS Cougar is the BEST!
                              Extra Hugs: PMS Vertigo|PMS HeyJudee|PMS Tech|PMS Devinski

Comment

I have an extra three day pass and a room at hyatt regency with to beds for anyone whos interested and is 100% sure they can get there so pm me

Comment

Working...
                                X