Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling All Anime Fans! (Want to win signed stuff + Anime?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling All Anime Fans! (Want to win signed stuff + Anime?)

Hopefully that title caught your eye when looking at new post or the contest thread!

So as many of you know you see me post a lot about giveaways. As a surprise giveaway FUNimation and Marooners' Rock (site I work for) are giving away a copy of the upcoming DVD release (July 10th) Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt. That's not all!!! On top of that our friends at FUNimation are throwing in a poster signed by the cast of this upcoming anime series.

What do you get if you win?
    1. Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt Complete Series, which looks like the picture below.

2. Cast Signed Poster!

Where do you go to enter?

http://www.maroonersrock.com/2012/06...signed-poster/

Want to know more about the series? My review is located on -> http://www.maroonersrock.com/2012/06...terbelt-anime/
    Last edited by H2O Acidic; 06-28-2012, 04:09 PM. Reason: Got the anime box set today!

Re: Calling All Anime Fans! (Want to win signed stuff + Anime?)

Updated with a picture of a certain item I wasn't expecting in the mail. ;-)

Comment

omg yay! <3
      sigpic

Little sisters PMS LadySwoop, Mistella PMS, & PMS cinna_minnX3!! You guys are the best! (*≧▽≦)

Comment

Just watched the 1st ep and i am impressed. Normally a show with a title like this would just go under my radar. But i thoroughly enjoyed it and love the art styles used. The scenes in the car reminds me very much of Dead Leaves with is one of my favorite films.
        Im sure i will be watching much more of this over the next few weeks and ill sign up to the comp although i dont know if i can win being that im in the UK

Thank you for enlightening me to a new wonderful show :P

Comment

Well FUNimation is the one sending both the anime along with the poster signed by the cast. Plus they didn't list that as a rule so seems to me that it's okay to be in the UK.

Wasn't expecting a second copy to show up!

Comment

Working...
          X